Last night when I formatted my 7 year old junk pc, I found that I was unable to locate the drivers......... My software is giving an error message while executing my program......... I tried to install all sorts of antivirus programs yet I'm unable to clean my pc without formatting it....... I have recently moved to Win Vista from Win XP and some of my programs and hardware don't support............. I wan't to know the comparisons and specs of laptops but how.......

Monday, May 11, 2009

LOST & FOUND

In recent times 3 thefts have occured and the victims are our friends IT Bazar from Durgapur, Galaxy from Bardhman and Hi-Tech from Asansol. Please post your suggestions and advice to prevent further occurence of such incidences.

3 comments:

  1. There has been a striking similarity in the modus operandi of the theives. They are hardcore professionals and like to do their homework properly. They are specefically targeting those IT shops where they can get their hands on laptops and are not at all keen on the packing boxes or adapters. One very impractical way might be to reduce the laptop stocks and secondly use interlocks in the middle of your shutter gates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazed me both on case of Galaxy & Hi-Tech theft is that the adapters are left out. Primarily we thought this will enable us to track the laptops if someone drop down to buy an adapter (as happened in Computer World case), but later on feel the laptops are sold/distributed out of South Bengal area.

    Reducing stocks is really an impossible option. What I feel is other than securing our entries (shutters, doors, ac opening etc.) we can display the laptop WITHOUT attaching the batteries. In such cases pls DON'T store the carton along with battery & adapters in the same area along with the laptops.

    Also if there is a location with multiple showrooms (like that of Benachity) if possible share the cost & appiont a night guard to eye these showrooms exclusively. I understand there are night guards in all our areas & this is above the current options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Information & Co-operation Required!!!!!

    Yesterday a HP Pavilion Laptop was stolen from Multitech Solutions, Durgapur.
    Model No. DV2401TU
    Serial No. 2CE7490TYB
    If anyone gets any information about the Laptop please inform the owner on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Lets make someones day as little deeds make big impacts.